martes, 11 de mayo de 2021

Tuesday, May 11th

 


Hi kids!馃榿

馃搶REMINDER

Explicaci贸n del d铆a will start at 8:15馃槈


To start, we are going to work with the senteces you wrote yesterday馃槈

Today is Tuesday, May 11th
The weather is sunny and cold
I am feeling happy :)


Miss Flor´s weekend馃憞

First, I woke up and did my bed
Then, I ate breakfast with my family
Finally, I watched a lot of movies with my daughter

Now write abour YOUR weekend

First, I __________
Then, I __________
Finally, I __________

When you finish send me a picture by email:
fturinetti@northfield.edu.ar

Then, we are having virtual classes馃捇

Bubble A at 10:00

Bubble B at 11:00

You will need your English copybook馃摉, your pencil case馃枆✐ and these copies馃憞


See you there!馃槉

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario