jueves, 29 de abril de 2021

Thursday, April 29th


Good morning!😊

To start, we are going to play this game👇


Then, I want you to look👀 at this picture and think💭
about what you couldn't(❌) do when you were a baby but you can(✔️) do now
Now, get your copybook📖 and write✍:

Today is__________
The weather is__________
I am feeling__________

Write 2 sentences in your copybook📖

For example: 
                     When I was a baby I couldn´t read but now that I am 8 I can read.
Virtual classes!

Bubble A at 9:15

Bubble B at 10:20

 Literature class!

You will need the Gruffalo's book, your pencil case and your copybook.

Here you have the PDF version👇


See you tomorrow💛

6 comentarios:

  1. proffe a mi no me aceptan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Gruffalo
    The mouse was walking in the woods when he met the Gruffalo. He got scared but as he is very clever he said to the gruffalo that he was the scariest creature in the woods. They both started walking till they heard some noises.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. BUBBLE B

    The Gruffalo
    The mouse was lying to the animals by saying that he was a friend of the Gruffalo. Suddenly, when he was walking in the woods he met the real Gruffalo and he got scared! The gruffalo wanted to eat the mouse so the mouse told him he was the scariest creature in the woods.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Flor, no me aparece el juego que hay que jugar. Me aparece una pantalla negra y no me carga

    ResponderEliminar